Skip to main content

Message on Behalf of the Cambodian People to President Donald Trump

Message on Behalf of the Cambodian People to President Donald Trump

Cambodian people appreciates President Donald Trum on his prevent the war between Cambodia and Thailand. He was iniative to have final ceasefire on 28 July 2025. Photo: Cambodian people





As a Christian youth from Cambodia and on behalf of the Cambodian people, I would like to express our gratitude and respect for your efforts as a peacemaker. 

Your initiative to resolve and ceasefire the conflict between Cambodia and Thailand along the border, which began on July 28, 2025, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is deeply appreciated. The neutral facilitation by Malaysia, with observations from China and the United States, has been invaluable.

Your wisdom, guided by the teachings of Jesus, has not only helped to halt the conflict but has also saved millions of innocent lives in both Cambodia and Thailand. The leadership of the United States under your presidency has protected countless Cambodian and Thai children, the elderly, women, and soldiers from dire circumstances. 

At this point, I often envisioned a future where Thailand would not invade Cambodia, as both nations have shared much in trade, culture, education, and mutual respect in the 21st century, particularly during your time in office.

However, I was dismayed to see an official statement from Cambodia's Ministry of Defense on August 3, 2025, indicating that the Thai military has plans to invade Cambodia again. This act would violate the ceasefire agreement that you, as a peacemaker, helped establish since 28 July, 2025. Such action would disregard your leadership, as well as the values upheld by ASEAN nations and international law.

Historically, Thailand, formerly known as Siam, has sought to invade Cambodian territory on multiple occasions. The reality is that Thailand possesses a larger territory, a greater population, a stronger economy, and a more powerful military than Cambodia. Hence, no reasonable for Cambodia to invade Thailand-border in the 21st century. I believed that both citizens of both country did not want to get in war again and again.

Currently, the military in Thailand exercises significant power over the government, often ignoring the Prime Minister. Given Thailand's internal issues, the military may feel compelled to invade Cambodia along the border. If such an aggression occurs, it would undermine the ceasefire agreement and disregard international laws, causing instability in the 21st century.

In conclusion, it is important to recognize that the ordinary citizens of both countries do not wish to see further conflict and war, which could result in the loss of millions of lives and a world devoid of peace. 

Therefore, I urge you, along with the leaders of Europe, Leader of China, ASEAN, and the entire international community, to take serious actions to monitor the situation closely and maintain peace. 

Together, we can prevent all forms of war, discrimination, and hatred, while promoting respect for international law under your leadership for both countries, as well as the legacy of the United States. Let’s make our world GREAT again as make America Great Again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not bully others

When I was a kid, I was a boy who got more pressure all over from people who have no value and I thought the world is full of bullying. In fact, my shape was not looking good as now, my body was the thinnest with a big belly, ugliest, and was the most strange boy and I also have different thinking compared to everyone in my rural village.  There was a lot of bullying from my friends, neighbors, siblings, and sometimes from my teachers. Therefore, I was a sad boy from a poor family.  I was probably aged 10-year-old, no one liked me and most of my friends did not want to play football with me because at that time I have a big belly as in this photo above.  And I had no comfortable clothes like my friends. I did not talk too much with others because all the time that I started a conversation with them, they often rejected me and called me “Heya, អាក្មេងតេនញ៉ា ,” refers to a someone who has a huge belly and ugliest boy. So, I could not build strong relationships with those we...

International Relations Benefits

6 habits that may help you wake up early in the morning

 6 habits that could help you wake up early in the morning This article is for everybody who wants to change their habits in the morning. I believed that wake up earlier in the morning it is very essential for all people and especially for university and high school students. As matter of fact, there are more works and assignments that makes students are busiest in the high school and university so that why most student must get up fast to complete their works as school or institute setting the deadline.  In the morning, most of you often dislike to get up from our lovely bed but if you had got earlier, you would feel so freshy after get from bed. In fact, nobody like to get up early to do the exercise, but you would feel powerful after completed the exercise in morning. There are many benefits from getting up fast in the morning such as makes us feel good, powerful, responsible, and feel lovely for full day. So, regarding to my experiences, I use to using simple tips that hel...