Do not bully others

When I was a kid, I was a boy who got more pressure all over from people who have no value and I thought the world is full of bullying. In fact, my shape was not looking good as now, my body was the thinnest with a big belly, ugliest, and was the most strange boy and I also have different thinking compared to everyone in my rural village. 

There was a lot of bullying from my friends, neighbors, siblings, and sometimes from my teachers. Therefore, I was a sad boy from a poor family.  I was probably aged 10-year-old, no one liked me and most of my friends did not want to play football with me because at that time I have a big belly as in this photo above. 

And I had no comfortable clothes like my friends. I did not talk too much with others because all the time that I started a conversation with them, they often rejected me and called me “Heya, អាក្មេងតេនញ៉ា,” refers to a someone who has a huge belly and ugliest boy. So, I could not build strong relationships with those well because I felt that I was the unluckiest kid, had no confidence, and was afraid to talk with others unless my family.

However, I have improved and changed my mindset to be a strong boy who has a long-term goal and accepts the thing I got from nature. I have started building and encouraging myself from a zero-step to the highest step to improve myself. 

At that time, I tried to practice too painful to get succeed in good shape and having six-packs as today. I woke up early in the morning when humans were sleeping peacefully. So, as short as planned, I have changed my negative to a positive mindset. The simple phrase that makes me feel peaceful is “No matter what you look like, the matters are your negative thinking and no discipline.”

Message from a man who was bullied by others, “No one wants to be the ugliest person, and nobody happy to get bullying by others. But most human beings need respect and value.”  

If you let sadness overwhelm your mind, it will ruin your mind. Stand up, stand together against bullying. Hope this message can reach guys who like bullying others. And to encourage these non-spirit guys to change their attitudes, values, or behaviors to those of the influencing group and individual.

Comments

Popular Posts