Let me take you around Sydney

Australia is a beautiful country for many visitors included me. Canberra has been the capital of Australia since March 12, 1913. There are a total of 86 cities in Australia, with eight cities given the title of capital cities. The most populated cities are Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Hobart, and Darwin.



There are about 4.5 million people living in Sydney as a whole. Sydney serves as the state capital of New South Wales, not the nation's capital. [1] Nonetheless, Sydney was the first European town to be established and the oldest and biggest settlement on the continent. [2]

Sydney is brought us with various beautiful places options to visit when we arrived Sydney city. The best thing I preferred to explore is Sydney Opera House, National Libraries, and China Town.  

The Opera House is the modern culture, best scenery, top-notch educational system, and welcoming atmosphere for tourists. According to ARUP’s article, Opera House is one of the famous buildings and its cultural place to visit in Sydney city. 

It was built sine 2 March 1959 and finished on 20 October 1973 (64 years old). There were two men such as Jorn Utzon Danish architect who design the project and Peter Hall Australian architect who finished the construction the Opera House Building.


Opera House is modern architectural building set on beautiful Sydney Harbour. It hosts on classical ballet performances, innovative theatre, and symphony music to dance and stunning opera production.[3] Opera has the best view in the night near the arch bridge the spans a spectacular natural Harbour. 

This is reason why I have a dream to visit Sydney. Fortunately, I was selected to representative of Cambodia UNICEF Youth to attend the SXSW Festival in Sydney for one week in 2023. As a UN’s delegate, I had participated special event on digital platform, international youth discussion, and joined many booths in ICC building.


During my seven days in Sydney, I had an amazing time touring the city and making new friends. For the first time, I was traveling Sydney on my own. Because I barely have $80 in my bank account, Sydney is the most expensive. However, the UNICEF program pays the entire cost of my Sydney vacation, making everything possible for me


I visited city's most popular attractions, including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, zoo, museum, and a few universities. Sydney is a comfortable city, I realized, because many people are nice, and it is a safe city to live in or visit. Besides, there are many food for visitor to taste when they visit city. I tried diverse  local foods in this city. It taste very good.  

When you are young, it is crucial to seize opportunities and explore new things. The more you explore, the more you will need to learn something new every day. We only have one life, so I really young people should be explore something new in their life.



Comments

Popular Posts