Skip to main content

True Love Has Different Meaning

No matter where you are, a good relationship is crucial, but we should never forget to be with each other. If you respect and understand each other, love will be enough and happiness. Love is wider than the ocean.

She is thrilled even though I have yet to bring her to the country of her dreams since she only wants to see my first step toward success in my life. As I did to her, I just brought her image to every country I visited without her because we don't have enough budget for traveling.  

A good partnership needs to be supportive, valued, and confident because it will bring us with fruitful and happiness of these actions.

Simply take small actions, your lover will certainly feel thankful and filled with joy. A small thing can make she smile. Do not wait until you have everything to your partner. Just start to do small thing like respect and support your partner as more as you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not bully others

When I was a kid, I was a boy who got more pressure all over from people who have no value and I thought the world is full of bullying. In fact, my shape was not looking good as now, my body was the thinnest with a big belly, ugliest, and was the most strange boy and I also have different thinking compared to everyone in my rural village.  There was a lot of bullying from my friends, neighbors, siblings, and sometimes from my teachers. Therefore, I was a sad boy from a poor family.  I was probably aged 10-year-old, no one liked me and most of my friends did not want to play football with me because at that time I have a big belly as in this photo above.  And I had no comfortable clothes like my friends. I did not talk too much with others because all the time that I started a conversation with them, they often rejected me and called me “Heya, អាក្មេងតេនញ៉ា ,” refers to a someone who has a huge belly and ugliest boy. So, I could not build strong relationships with those we...

International Relations Benefits

6 habits that may help you wake up early in the morning

 6 habits that could help you wake up early in the morning This article is for everybody who wants to change their habits in the morning. I believed that wake up earlier in the morning it is very essential for all people and especially for university and high school students. As matter of fact, there are more works and assignments that makes students are busiest in the high school and university so that why most student must get up fast to complete their works as school or institute setting the deadline.  In the morning, most of you often dislike to get up from our lovely bed but if you had got earlier, you would feel so freshy after get from bed. In fact, nobody like to get up early to do the exercise, but you would feel powerful after completed the exercise in morning. There are many benefits from getting up fast in the morning such as makes us feel good, powerful, responsible, and feel lovely for full day. So, regarding to my experiences, I use to using simple tips that hel...