Best Experience in Paris

My first time visiting Paris to attend the Paris Peace Forum from 10-13 Nov 2022. It was a great time to explore there. Paris is one dream for everyone even me wish to visit Eiffel Tower and another populous place in France. 

I have achieved my dream to visit there for attending the international forum for one week. During this mission, there are many experiences that I may contribute to readers about my mission and what I have learned. 


Getting secret experiences

First, even the first time, I had to be well-prepared for luggage and supplies on the day of the journey because it was my first time visiting Paris. I was unfamiliar with the fate floor or the flight procedure at that time. 

I was thrilled to travel and discover Europe, one of my dream destinations. I was quite excited to view the landscape from the air. Exactly, my friend showed me how to use the restroom while traveling because at first, I couldn't find the entrance to the toilet on the plane as well. However, all these are the secret experiences of my life, because no one used to show me before. 

Step away from your comfort zone.

Rise up, VannDa acknowledged in his song. One of my favorite songs, it encourages young people like us to seek out new experiences in life, however, it may be more suitable for younger generations who are willing to step outside of their comfort zones. 

Everything impacted my perspective while I was in Paris because it allowed me to look from outside my comfort zone. The more you explore, the more you experience.

Self-improvement

Being able to take part in a forum with so many fascinating topics gave me the chance to enhance my leadership and communication skills as well as my knowledge. Their exceptional academic and professional background may help me begin to grow myself and expose my eyes to the wider world. 

I gained an understanding of speaking in public from a variety of professionals, aspiring leaders, and world leaders as they talked on stage. I was nervous to talk honestly because of this, but after the event, I noticed I was becoming more and more confident.

My educational background's capacity

Because all the topics are connected to my college's major, it boosts my education. I discovered the previously undiscovered backstory. I can talk about global matters like climate change, the conflict between Ukraine and Russia, and my diplomatic abilities on such forums.

Increasing connectivity
I started getting to meet a variety of international leaders, professionals, academics, and future leaders from different regions. I've got extensive relationships with young leaders and made new friends from various nations.
Relaxing in Paris

Paris is a gorgeous city in Europe, and I had a great time there. I'm more at comfortable and have fun in the touristy parts of a city. Beautiful views of the entire city are viewable to me. One of my favorite times of year is spring. I walked along the street and then went shopping for some souvenirs.

Starting to understand international issues

Not just because of relaxation. I've also taken involved in a lot of discussions about data, the internet, and global issues like climate change and the conflict between Ukraine and Russia. 

Because of the fact that this forum has shown me new things that I was not actually aware of, I have studied and learned about the world's situations. 

Besides meeting young leaders, researchers, professionals, and international leaders, I have made new friends from other nations. I can encourage future participation by young indigenous peoples in international and global forums. I hope you all would be possible to explore there someday. Keep moving forward!

Comments

Popular Posts