May Ex-PM of Japanese's soul rest in peace

Shinzo Abe, a former PM of Japan was killed in a shooting at the west of Japan (BTV)

Shinzo Abe is a well-known Japanese politician who has longest-served as Former Japanese Prime Minister from 2006 to 2007 and once again from 2012 to 2020. He was born on September 21st, 1954 in Tokyo, Japan.

On July 8, 2022, Shinzo Abe was shot in his chest in Western Japan, while he was doing his speech at an event ahead of the Upper House Elections. As reported by JOSH, after Shinzo Abe was taken to the hospital, he was showing no vital signs. The former Prime Minister of Japan was shot at around 11.30 am in Nara and a man, who is believed to be the shooter, was taken into custody. Sadly, the doctor could not help to survive him, after that he passed away, BTV Cambodia reported. May his soul rest in peace.

Shinzo Abe is my idol, who taught me many good ways about personal attitude and change my mind. He is still my idol even after he passed away from this world because he taught me how to inspire myself when feeling down or lose through his famous quote, “Hope is the most important factor for growth.” This quote really encouraged me when I failed. I saw him on TV when I was in Primary School when he met University students in Tokyo. May his soul rest in peace.

Comments

Popular Posts