Reason to be happy single


Why am I still single due my friends are in a relationship?  I actually heard and asked by people many times, but no one knows why I am being a single man in the world. But in this story, I will bring you to know the secret reason that I have never told anyone unless mine.

There are several reasons that I decided to stay alone and have no relationship with  the girl. 

Firstly, because I was an introvert but trying to pretend to be an extrovert man, is my natural characteristic, I was not really good at communicating with other girls, because I thought dating a girl it difficult for me to express my feeling to her and I feel no confidence to start conservation with her. I enjoy staying alone and keeping inside my comfort zone.

Secondly, not being ready for a relationship. It is a great reason that being who I am now. Because I think that I have nothing for someone I loved such as the house, money, and other things that she is claiming. I knew that not many girls think only of dollars, but if we have no money, we probably could not live. Besides, I thought that I would never be in a relationship unless succeeded in the university.  It is hard to love someone without a job. It’s confusing for the audience who reads my story, but it’s a good choice for me to stay alone and keep improving myself. I do not have any interest in being in a relationship. It does not mean I am interested in men; just feel I am okay to be alone and I can do whatever I desire to do in my life.

Thirdly, not surprisingly, I am not really put effort into maintaining a relationship and feel not comfortable in love. Therefore, I faced an experience that I could not forget, she is adorable and friendly, but I did not like her because she disturbed my time, I felt it was a waste of time. She mostly texts me even on learning days, I was serious about time management, and I hate someone texting or calling me when I was doing homework or assignment because it destroys my feeling. So, this is why I am not ready for a relationship. On the other hand, I am poor at flirting with a girl, I usually failed to express my feeling to a girl.

Otherwise, self-improvement is an impressive reason for me being happy to enjoy as a single guy, being single, I can spend more time developing myself and I can do whatever I want; I am free to do anything. Then I can spend all my money to do the business. And I buy my hobby clothes, coffee, and what I wish to complete my business goals before getting in a relationship with someone I loved as well.

Last but not least I had never told anyone. In fact, because I am the superman who failed in love with someone, she did not feel the same as me. Sometimes, I tried so hard to confess, but most of the time I got rejected by that girl, and she did not crush on me. At the same time, I was a broken heart and wished I may not get into a relationship with another girl.

I am proud of being single because it has benefits being a single guy, it does not matter, and in this generation, I do not care too much, because I have main things to complete as soon in my life. However, I wish I could meet someone happy to have me and be able to learn from each other and be ready for a relationship.

Comments

Popular Posts