Skip to main content

Reason to be happy single


Why am I still single due my friends are in a relationship?  I actually heard and asked by people many times, but no one knows why I am being a single man in the world. But in this story, I will bring you to know the secret reason that I have never told anyone unless mine.

There are several reasons that I decided to stay alone and have no relationship with  the girl. 

Firstly, because I was an introvert but trying to pretend to be an extrovert man, is my natural characteristic, I was not really good at communicating with other girls, because I thought dating a girl it difficult for me to express my feeling to her and I feel no confidence to start conservation with her. I enjoy staying alone and keeping inside my comfort zone.

Secondly, not being ready for a relationship. It is a great reason that being who I am now. Because I think that I have nothing for someone I loved such as the house, money, and other things that she is claiming. I knew that not many girls think only of dollars, but if we have no money, we probably could not live. Besides, I thought that I would never be in a relationship unless succeeded in the university.  It is hard to love someone without a job. It’s confusing for the audience who reads my story, but it’s a good choice for me to stay alone and keep improving myself. I do not have any interest in being in a relationship. It does not mean I am interested in men; just feel I am okay to be alone and I can do whatever I desire to do in my life.

Thirdly, not surprisingly, I am not really put effort into maintaining a relationship and feel not comfortable in love. Therefore, I faced an experience that I could not forget, she is adorable and friendly, but I did not like her because she disturbed my time, I felt it was a waste of time. She mostly texts me even on learning days, I was serious about time management, and I hate someone texting or calling me when I was doing homework or assignment because it destroys my feeling. So, this is why I am not ready for a relationship. On the other hand, I am poor at flirting with a girl, I usually failed to express my feeling to a girl.

Otherwise, self-improvement is an impressive reason for me being happy to enjoy as a single guy, being single, I can spend more time developing myself and I can do whatever I want; I am free to do anything. Then I can spend all my money to do the business. And I buy my hobby clothes, coffee, and what I wish to complete my business goals before getting in a relationship with someone I loved as well.

Last but not least I had never told anyone. In fact, because I am the superman who failed in love with someone, she did not feel the same as me. Sometimes, I tried so hard to confess, but most of the time I got rejected by that girl, and she did not crush on me. At the same time, I was a broken heart and wished I may not get into a relationship with another girl.

I am proud of being single because it has benefits being a single guy, it does not matter, and in this generation, I do not care too much, because I have main things to complete as soon in my life. However, I wish I could meet someone happy to have me and be able to learn from each other and be ready for a relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not bully others

When I was a kid, I was a boy who got more pressure all over from people who have no value and I thought the world is full of bullying. In fact, my shape was not looking good as now, my body was the thinnest with a big belly, ugliest, and was the most strange boy and I also have different thinking compared to everyone in my rural village.  There was a lot of bullying from my friends, neighbors, siblings, and sometimes from my teachers. Therefore, I was a sad boy from a poor family.  I was probably aged 10-year-old, no one liked me and most of my friends did not want to play football with me because at that time I have a big belly as in this photo above.  And I had no comfortable clothes like my friends. I did not talk too much with others because all the time that I started a conversation with them, they often rejected me and called me “Heya, អាក្មេងតេនញ៉ា ,” refers to a someone who has a huge belly and ugliest boy. So, I could not build strong relationships with those we...

International Relations Benefits

6 habits that may help you wake up early in the morning

 6 habits that could help you wake up early in the morning This article is for everybody who wants to change their habits in the morning. I believed that wake up earlier in the morning it is very essential for all people and especially for university and high school students. As matter of fact, there are more works and assignments that makes students are busiest in the high school and university so that why most student must get up fast to complete their works as school or institute setting the deadline.  In the morning, most of you often dislike to get up from our lovely bed but if you had got earlier, you would feel so freshy after get from bed. In fact, nobody like to get up early to do the exercise, but you would feel powerful after completed the exercise in morning. There are many benefits from getting up fast in the morning such as makes us feel good, powerful, responsible, and feel lovely for full day. So, regarding to my experiences, I use to using simple tips that hel...