Crush in dream


Crush and love are intense feelings, and sometimes it is difficult to recognize the difference between crush and love. Love is an intense emotion you experience when you are with someone you love. 

A crush, on the other hand, is based primarily on physical attraction, while love is based on trust, understanding and loyalty. There is no easy way to escape from having a crush on someone. In my experience, when I have a crush on someone, I may add them to my specials. 

I only saw her in dreams. Crush is really significant to everyone, not just me. So, let me describe my funniest and saddest moments. I have found it difficult to express my pure feelings to a girl who is so beautiful. 

She's very beautiful smile like an Apsara at the Angkor temple. Who is she? Ah, her name is well known through the song Lokta Sin Sisamut, so I usually call her "OK." I love calling her this next name because it makes me happy to repeat it. She comes from a historical province, Battambang. Whenever I was sleeping, I used to hear her name "Kal..." in Lokta Sin Sisamut's songs. What will happen in 2022?

No one ever happens to me, but I am lucky that I have the chance to meet my cute crush in reality rather than fiction. I saw her during the book fair at RUPP. Do you know how polite she is? She is? Sometimes she shows her adorable smile to me, sometimes not, and she seems unremarkable, like any other girl. 

I first saw her at the Exhibition of Books at RYL, which was an extremely significant book fair in my life. This event is strengthening for Cambodian. In addition to strengthening Cambodian people's love of reading books and improving their leadership skills, the event also gave me the chance to see my crush as a dream. She is a type of girl who loves freedom and happiness. So, let's go straight to my stories

She currently majors in two majors at the same time, including International Studies and at the Royal University of Phnom Penh, as well as software engineering at the ITC (I'm Trying to Crush). It is a girl who loves learning new things. 

She has been a successful student since she was in high school. I know, what's the grade she got? She got a B grade for her final year of high school. She is not only an incredibly fast learner, but she is also friendly and lovely. 

Additionally, she enjoys helping out another student who is struggling in some classes. I could not stop thinking about showing her her hidden smile and heart. I can say, she is the only one who gets a pleasant smile from God. 

Because it was true, I am telling you the truth. Maybe you would not believe in me, then you would see, how cute is she. I can only imagine what I am telling you. She is in my dreams and in my heart.

I just lied to you, she is not only being my crush in dream but she's in my life. I have known and seen my crush many years on social media. I usually message her and give blessing or great words to her when she gets free from her business and studying in midnight. Do you know how she reacts to my messages? 

Huh, she normally responds to my messages and sometimes she tries to ignore my messages, maybe caused I am an annoying man, and I thought she felt not really comfortable with me because she has a rich boyfriend. 

However, I do not care too much about her reaction even though she feels bored with me and she wished to blog me as a friend on Social Media (Just guess nah). I do not know how can I express my emotions to you. 

Here is not my first time to crush and confess to many crushes when I was in high school. Most of confession, I got rejected by those girls because I probably not a rich or handsome man whose they preferred to be a boyfriend. Why? I don't know what's going on with me.

Despite the number of times I failed to express my feelings in love to someone I crushed, I never stopped following my heart. So, perhaps that's why I often feel hurt and alone.

My experience taught me to be a sacrifice man and to keep fighting. I didn't give a damn how many times I failed in love. 

Confessing love to someone you love is beneficial to your physical and especially mental health. Regardless of whether your crush responds to your message or not, you should still be brave enough to try. 

It is common for me to fail in love many times, but I never give up. I sacrificed myself to confess to a girl who did not feel the same way I did. She didn't love me as I did. At that time, I felt very upset with myself. However, I never give up on love because I am following the will of my heart.

 I am finally successful in confessing love to myself in a dream, not in reality. Learning this lesson enhances personality. Sadly, she has a handsome boyfriend (but he's probably just as handsome as me). If I could tell all stories, I would not be happy. Huh, why? Because she's not single. Clarify?

Despite your feelings for your crush being negative or positive, I do recommend that you be brave enough to confess your love. Because it is your choice. Love can impact on your whole life.  

Anyway, be careful, love is dangerous to you. There is no need to try to follow a crush on someone who does not love you back or already has a boyfriend or girlfriend. That is not the right way to do that because you feel disappointed or upset. Brayat Bek Kbal, Ha-ha and Okay!!!

As my author told me, "a good relationship is when two people try to understand each other. A bad relationship is when one person thinks he/she knows everything," Dara Ly said. I love you, dear OK.

Comments

Popular Posts