7 ways to improve your responsibility

Be responsible

Responsible is having an obligation to do something as you plan, having control over or care for someone's role or duty. If you are a person who have good responsibility, you will get respect and gratitude from people around you. Because, responsibility is good thing to bring you to be more confident and every people will trust and believe in you as more as your responsibility.  Be responsible is great productive helps to raise yourself and your relationships with friends, family and another people. 

However, It is true, on a level avoiding responsibility can make our lives more convenient and suffering from our own activities. Remember, you would be lost trustful from guys if you often lei them and have no responsible regarding to your promise with them. And also you will hurt yourself too much because of no responsibility.

So, I would be able to share some experiences that I could change my bad behaviors with my friend, family, and another people. There are eight points that have changed and improved my responsible as well as do not lei yourself and everyone whose trust you, stop blame yourself, stop complain, feel calm and confident, stop make excuse, follow your promises, know the necessary things to do before the unnecessary things.

1. Do not lie yourself and everyone

All rights, you might not lei yourself to avoid to do something relates to your promise with yourself because there would bring you more suffer and unconfident. Especially, you may not avoid the promise with anyone as your friends because they will lost trust on you very fast and they would not believe you again because of you make them feel uncomfortable with your promise. So, you should stop lying yourself and everyone. Be a responsible person better than be irresponsible person.  

2. Stop blaming yourself

Self-blame is the mental action in which an individual attributes the occurrence of a stressful on oneself. There are two types of blaming, those who blame for their problems and who those blame themselves. 

If you discovered that you blaming yourself when you do something wrong, I know it is hard to let it go. Anyway with more awareness and daily practice of self-compassion. It would be possible to do and could stop blaming yourself. 

Since I was in high school, I was often blamed myself when I have not get good grade from the the national examination, at that time I was feel stressful and hurtful. At the same time, I was not talking to my friends or even my family.  In fact, I have not done well for final exam because of I did not follow through my own promises. In my free time, I had ever skipped the class of subject which I hate to learn. Unfortunately,  I got E grade not as my planed from starting class of 12th grade. After I discovered that I have made myself suffering cause of the national examination result. I decided to stop blaming myself, I was starting love what I have done from the exam. 

So stop blaming yourself, by take yourself to see big pictures than see a small picture and be happy to learn from mistakes. Do not fear to make mistakes and accept your personal mistakes, then mistake would change you as soon as possible. You can stop blame yourself by take responsible, seek for help from everyone, forgive freely for yourself as much as possible and feel good to learn something new and MOVE ON!

3. Stop complaining

According to Cambridge Dictionary, complaining is the act of saying that something is wrong or not satisfactory. I believe that there are many reasons belong to persons that makes them complain when they impossible to complete their works. For me, I used to complain my mistake when I did not do better in the public speaking. I was no confident when I were being on the stage because there were more people who looking at me during speaking. So, some audience starting judged me " This guy have not done well in the public speaking", they said. First, when I heard this word, I felt down and was starting blame myself and make complain again and again, " Why did I  perform not great as I wished", I said loudly in room . Then I got pressures and stressful from bad words. 

After I spent a few weeks to stay alone, I stopped complain on myself, I instead taking break from complaining, so made me more happiest and joyful. Whenever something triggered a complaint, I stopped to focus too much on bad judge but I also would thankful for their judges because they brought me to discovered my  mistakes to strengthen myself in the public speaking. 

Stop be a complainer, you should be a person who like to learn and nod to accept the judgements from everyone.  Feel good to ask for advice, and listen more than complains.

4. Keep calm

You need to keep calm even you are facing problems. Staying cool and keeping you mind calm always pays off for the better. Staying calm leads your innumerable physical and psychological benefits. So, spend some time to strengthen and controlling your bad habits or negative emotions, practicing behavioral and taking a good responsible for own self. 

5. Stop making excuse

An excuse is the action that we use to deflect blame. We use excuse to be sire others know the circumstances or the people who cause our failure. It  is natural to make excuses for poor responsibility and could be dangerous for your life.  

 Do not make excuse for yourself when you do something wrong because it is not good responsible way. It is just the action that you desire to protect yourself from mistakes. Actually, nobody likes persons who always make excuses to protect themselves even they did wrong. So you should learn how to take responsible for you your mistake, specially, identify your weakness and improve your failures not to make excuses. Be responsible NOW!

6. Keeping your promises

Promise is the action that tell someone you will certainly do something. Promise is not only need to say or speak, but it provides you to do follow your promises. If you are a person who good in promise that mean you are not irresponsible guy. People will have more trustful on you if you do relate to your promise. For in the in relationship, promise is good thing for 

Remember, do you ever meet someone broke promise of loving? When a promise is broken, your relationship and personal integrity suffer. Take each promise you make serious to ensure that you are not the one causing unnecessary distrust. If you have responsible, your partner will believe in you. 

Keep good promises with your partner are essential for taking long relationship. Be responsible!

7. Do the necessary thing first and not argent

Always put first things, I really suggest suggest you to do something necessary first  than do the unurgent things. If you you do not want to waste your times, you may complete the master plans first.  

To sum up, there are many benefits of taking responsibility for yourself, friends, family, and every people because responsible can affects to your real life. 


Comments

Popular Posts